MD ELEKTRONIK GmbH
- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- >=125m EUR
MD ELEKTRONIK is one of the leading companies in the field of data communication solutions in vehicles.
The customer base of MD ELEKTRONIK includes more than 40 car manufacturers worldwide. Data cables and components of the MD Group are already integrated into more than 200 current car models.
The MD Product range includes data sub-assemblies and electronic components:
•Coax sub-assemblies (Fakra I, Fakra II, Fakra LC, Fakra SF, Fakra WP SEAL)
•HSD sub-assemblies (Standard and special forms)
•Electronic applications (Electronic cables, electronic modules)
- Core competencies:
Together with our subsidiaries we operate worldwide. Our company is characterized by a stable growth, a very high degree of innovation and an excellent product quality.
We are both development partner and serial producer and we commit ourselves to protect the intellectual property of our customers in the sense of a cooperative partnership.
MD ELEKTRONIK’s research and development capabilities comprise the device, connector, cable and customer interface.
In cooperation with our customers, we turn their specific requirements into reality with the support of our in-house specialist departments. As a secure and reliable partner, we verify the developed solutions in our accredited in-house test laboratory before they are put into practice in the field.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Automotive Industry: Electrical and electronic components
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Cables and insulated wires
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Electrical equipment for vehicles and engines
- Industries NACE:
- 26: Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products
- 26.1: Manufacture of electronic components and boards
- 26.11: Manufacture of electronic components
- 26.3: Manufacture of communication equipment
- 26.30: Manufacture of communication equipment
- 27: Manufacture of electrical equipment
- 27.9: Manufacture of other electrical equipment
- 27.90: Manufacture of other electrical equipment
ISO IEC 17025 (Prüflabor)
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Michelle Weider (Mrs.)
- Sales / marketing