BT (Germany) GmbH & Co. oHG
- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- >=125m EUR
BT is one of the world's leading suppliers of communications solutions.
BT has been offering services to business customers in Germany since 1995. It focuses on international organisations with many distributed sites that place complex requirements on the network infrastructure. Its customers include large multinationals and public bodies, as well as other carriers, resellers and Internet Service Providers.
BT's portfolio ranges from voice telephony to corporate networking, secure cloud computing, hosting and storage, data center services, mobile working solutions, security solutions, business continuity and IT consultancy.
- Core competencies:
BT has a strong local presence in Germany, including extensive network coverage, hosting centers, customer service and sales offices in major cities. At the same time BT has a truly global reach, operating in more than 170 countries. This makes BT the ideal partner for multi-site companies that operate internationally.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Financial Services: Information systems for financial service providers
- Information Technology: Communication software
- Information Technology: Data processing services
- Information Technology: Fixed line communication systems
- Information Technology: IT security
- Information Technology: IT services
- Information Technology: Internet based services
ISO 20.000 (BS 15.000)
Cisco Gold Partner
Microsoft Certified Partner, Mitglied "Allianz fürCybersicherheit"
- Sales markets - target industries:
- - große, international tätige Unternehmen - öffentliche Verwaltung - Banken/Finanzdienstleister - Automobilindustrie
- Sales markets - target countries:
- not available
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
- Sales / marketing
Stefan Hirscher (Mr.)