Sontheim Industrie Elektronik GmbH
- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of components for the automation and automotive industry, combining standardised products with customer-specific adaptations and development services of wholly new products.
Our product range consists of IO-modules, industrial PCs, CAN-interfaces, terminals, motion and drive products, industrial printing systems as well as diagnostic tools and protocol stacks.
- Core competencies:
In addition to the standard products we offer the possibility to a customer-specific hardware and software adaptation or even a development from scratch.
We support our customers from the raw idea over the development to the serial product.
Our core competences are hard- and software solutions especially for fieldbus systems. Our software competence includes PC-applications, middleware and firmware products.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Automation
- Information Technology: Software for industry
- Industries NACE:
- 62.0: Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
- 62: Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
DIN ISO 9001:2008
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Sondermaschinenbau, Maschinenbau
- Sales markets - target countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Bruno Sontheim
- Research & development
Frank Berger (Mr.)
- Sales / marketing