TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH
- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- not available
TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH - products fit for international markets
In globalized markets, certified product safety and quality delivers benefit in two key areas: market entry and product differentiation. In both areas, services provided by TÜV SÜD can give our customers a strong competitive advantage.
Our comprehensive know-how of the relevant legislation, guidelines and standards speed your products through testing and certification. In addition, TÜV SÜD experts provide decisive support on issues of product safety, quality and usability during the earlier stages of product development and design.
As process partner we meet the challenge, that your products complies with all legal requirements and also all the requirements your costumers have. We confirm neutral that your product meets clients' expectations of your clients and is produced in the same quality over a period.
Our Benefit: minimising risk as result of marketable products by saving time and costs.
- Core competencies:
Consulting, testing, training and certification for manufacturers and traders.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Aerospace Industries & Satellite Navigation: Technical services for aerospace industry and satellite navigation
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Electronic assemblies
- Environmental Technology: Technical services for environmental technology
- Information Technology: IT services
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Technical services for engineering industries
- Medical Technology: Technical services for medical technology
- Industries NACE:
- 71: Architectural and engineering activities; technical testing and analysis
- 71.2: Technical testing and analysis
- 71.20: Technical testing and analysis
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Hersteller, Handel, Importeure, Betreiber
- Sales markets - target countries:
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person: