Spetec Gesellschaft für Labor- und Reinraumtechnik mbH
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- not available
- Cleanroom cell or cabinet
- Laminar Flow Box
- Laminar Flow Module
- Clean room workplaces
- Clean room curtains
- Laser safety curtain/screens
- Laser safety eyeware
- Peristaltic Pumps
- Pump tubing
- Syringe pump
- ICP Standards
- Acryl glass casing
- Core competencies:
Spetec is Your expert manufacturer of cleanroom technology, laboratory equipment and laser safety!
In industrial manufacturing, in science and research the need for a clean particle and germ free environment plays an ever important role .
Today Spetec GmbH delivers individual clean room solutions ranging from the mobile Laminar Flow Box to complex, turnkey clean room systems.
We plan, construct and produce individual laser safety and clean room systems according to customer requirements. Spetec is your partner in areas of laser protection as well. This can be in form of laser safety curtains or screens, laser enclosures, laser safety tents or laser safety eyeware.
For laboratory equipment we offer costum-build peristaltic pumps and peristaltic pumps for an enormous range of applications.
We also manufactures the required tubing, which must be as inert as possible in contact with solvents or acids and should have a long service life.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Fluid power equipment
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Plant engineering and construction
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Pumps
- Industries NACE:
- 26.6: Manufacture of irradiation, electromedical and electrotherapeutic equipment
- 32.5: Manufacture of medical and dental instruments and supplies
- 26.7: Manufacture of optical instruments and photographic equipment
DIN ISO 9001:2015
- Sales markets - target industries:
- not available
- Sales markets - target countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- Distributors, please have a look on our website
- Contact person:
Christian Grüner (Mr.)