Obermeyer Planen + Beraten GmbH
- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 50m <125m EUR
Building construction and architecture: Urban development, industrie and trade, turnkey factories, healthcare, medical and laboratory technology, structural engineering, infrastructure, technical equipment, electrical engineering and information technology, construction physics, acoustics, traffic, development, project development, project control, quality assurance, civil engineering works: Bridges, tunnel, noise protection devices, subterranean stations, special civil engineering, street planning, rail planning, technical equipment, traffic
- Core competencies:
Founded in Munich in 1958, the OBERMEYER Corporate Group now ranks as one of Germany´s largest independent engineering consultancies.
With more than 1300 employees in its numerous subsidiary and associated companies throughout Germany and in many countries abroad the OBERMEYER Group offers integrated planning for all fields of construction planning: buildings, transport as well as energy and environment.
Among our permanent staff are experts from the disciplines architecture, civil engineering, traffic planning, structural planning, supply engineering, electrical engineering and surveying as well as natural scientists, IT specialists, economists and business management experts.
The OBERMEYER quality management system has been certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001 since 1997.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Construction Industry: Consultation, planning, site management
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Architecture
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Environmental Technology: Renewable energies
- Environmental Technology: Sewers and drains
- Environmental Technology: Waste consulting and management
- Environmental Technology: Waste water treatment, sewage plants, sludge processing
- Information Technology: Software for service providers
- Railway Technology: Engineering services
- Industries NACE:
- 71: Architectural and engineering activities; technical testing and analysis
- 71.1: Architectural and engineering activities and related technical consultancy
Seit 1997 ist OBERMEYER mit dem Qualitätsmanagement nach DIN EN ISO 9001 zertifiziert.
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Private und öffentliche Auftraggeber
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Russian Federation
- United Arab Emirates
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Maximilian Grauvogl (Mr.)
Steffen Kretz (Mr.)
Annette Willige (Mrs.)