iwis systemtechnik GmbH
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
precisions-, metal forming technic at the highest level in both the prototype and series production with own development and construction department and own toolmaking including mounting the assembly and surface treatment.
housing technology for electrical high-performance energy systems and inverters.
Besides for a 315 tons eccentric press and numerous smaller presses we produce high precision drive engineering elements for the automobile- and transmission technology on a 630 tons knee level press, with which we can stamp materials up to about 6 mm and a width of max. 500 mm (clear cut surface till 90 %).
For small and medium quantities, as well as for prototypes we produce in the CNC area with the latest punching, laser and bending technology.
There are processed materials such as steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and non-ferrous metal alloys.
- Core competencies:
parts with high precision, drive engineering elements, pressing and forming parts, heavy-wall parts with high clear cut surface till 90 %,
prototype and small serial production (cnc-area)
mounting the assembly and surface treatment
own development and construction department
own product series on the label "warthog": HF-shielding technology for electronic and electric components (frame-/cover-system to comply with EMC criteria)
materials: steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and non-ferrous metal alloys
material thickness: cnc-area 0,3 till about 6 mm, serie 0,1 till about 6 mm
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Aerospace Industries & Satellite Navigation: Aircraft components (mechanical, hydraulic)
- Automotive Industry: Suspension components
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Lighting equipment
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Materials and semi-finished products
- Energy Technology: Photovoltaic components
- Environmental Technology: Renewable energies
- Information Technology: Computer components and peripherals
- Medical Technology: Medical and electro-medical instruments and devices
- Industries NACE:
- 24: Manufacture of basic metals
DIN EN ISO 9001:2000
- Sales markets - target industries:
- not available
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Nicole Nothelfer (Mrs.)