gsb Sonderabfall-Entsorgung Bayern GmbH
- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 50m <125m EUR
GSB is the legal entity responsible for the management and disposal of hazardous waste being generated in Bavaria. This includes: 1) wastes from the manufacture, formulation, supply and use of organic chemicals, plastics, dyestuffs, pigments, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, surfactants, ceramic materials, adhesives and sealants. 2) waste engine, gear and lubricating oils. 3) wastes from refineries and chemical industry. 4) clinical wastes. 5) debris and demolition waste. 6) wood, glass and plastics contaminated with hazardous substances. 7) special wastes of private households. 8) wastes from shaping and physical and mechanical surface treatment of metals.
Excemptional are radioactive wastes, animal carcasses, ammunition and pyrotechnical wastes.
Disposal is being effected 1) thermal treatment, 2) chemical-physical treatment (organic or inorganic), 3) landfills, 4) coordination of entire disposal process
- Core competencies:
Hazardous waste incineration:
Mainly organic contaminated materials are being treated thermally: Lacquer/paint sludges, solvent mixtures, waster water-/industrial sludges, contaminated packaging material, laboratory chemicals, pesticides, filter cakes, waste colour and lacques, absorbents, wiping cloths, filter materials, contaminated soil, clinic specific wastes.
Chemical-physical treatment (organic and/or inorganic):
Mainly oil/water mixtures, emulsions, chrome baths, cyanidic wastes, water with heavy metal, sludges, colours, varnishes and solvents are being treated.
Hazardous waste landfill:
We landfill neutralized, drained and mineralized residues, solid wastes of remediation projects, wastes
of waste water treatment, galvanic sludges, filter cakes, grit and slag.
Coordination of entire disposal process:
We classify, transport and guarantee waste specific treatment, controll and keep traceable records.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Environmental Technology: Recycling and reuse of materials
- Environmental Technology: Thermic waste processing and waste incineration
- Environmental Technology: Tipping and dumping
- Environmental Technology: Waste consulting and management
- Industries NACE:
- 37: Sewerage
- 37.0: Sewerage
- 38.1: Waste collection
- 38.12: Collection of hazardous waste
- 38.2: Waste treatment and disposal
- 38.22: Treatment and disposal of hazardous waste
- 38: Waste collection, treatment and disposal activities; materials recovery
- 38.3: Materials recovery
- 38.32: Recovery of sorted materials
- 39: Remediation activities and other waste management services
DIN EN ISO-14001:2005 Zertifiziertes UM-System
Die GSB verfügt über ein an allen Standorten wirkendes und für die Standorte Baar-Ebenhausen und München zertifiziertes Umweltmanagementsystem (DIN EN ISO 14001);
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Industrie- und Gewerbekunden aller Branchen.
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person: