- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
Crushing machines; Handling systems, automatic handling units; Molding automation systems; Handling equipment; Grippers for industrial robots and handling devices; Assembly line installations; Granulating plants; Mills for synthetic material. Granulating machines; Cutting granulators; Industrial robots;
- Core competencies:
Development, construction and manufacture in our own plant, electrical planning and self-made control boxes, assembly and start-up on site with our own personnel.
Adjusted plant engineering with interface management to other suppliers or existing systems. 50 years experience in the granulation and 35 years in the automation industry.
Own technical sales, representatives on site.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Plant engineering and construction
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Plastics and rubber machinery
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Robotics and automation
- Mechatronics: Automation technology
- Mechatronics: Robotics
- Industries NACE:
- 28: Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Kunststoffindustrie in der Zerkleinerungstechnik Handhabungstechnik in Branchenübergreifend Plastics industry in the granulation technology Handling engineering ? cross-sector
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Czech Republic
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
- Sales / marketing
Christine Rosenberger (Mrs.)
- Research & development