EndoLab Mechanical Engineering GmbH
- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
EndoLab GmbH offers a variety of technological services to develop and certify medical products. We are an accredited test laboratory according to ISO 17025 (DIN EN 45001 93/42/EWG). In addition to conventional methods of structural testing, EndoLab has established a department of Finite-Element-Analysis. The hip implant section includes wear tests using a ISO hip joint simulator and multiple ISO and ASTM tests to determine the fatigue properties of stemmed femoral components, acetabular cups and balls. The knee implant section also includes the determination of wear performance in a ISO knee joint simulator. There are multiple tests for research and development of new knee implants available. Finite Element Analysis will be an sufficient tool regarding the complex geometry of knee implants.
The spine implant section covers the demands of a fast growing medical market by new designed test procedures.
- Core competencies:
Fatigue and wear testing of implants. Finite Element Calculation of Implants. Development of mechanical tests for implants. Computer Systems for test laboratories. Servohydraulic test frames. Hip and Spine Simulators. Knee simulators.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Biotechnology: Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- Medical Technology: Implants, biomaterials, tissue engineering
- Medical Technology: Orthopedic technology
- Medical Technology: Technical services for medical technology
- Industries NACE:
- 26.5: Manufacture of instruments and appliances for measuring, testing and navigation; watches and clocks
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Hersteller von Implantaten weltweit.
- Sales markets - target countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Ing. Christian Kaddick