- Short facts
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded 2008
- 5 Employees (site)
- Turnover: not available
- Am Waldrand 18
- 85354 Freising
- Freising / Upper Bavaria
- Contact person
- Management: Dipl.-Betr. wirt (FH) Sylvia Pfaffl (Mrs.)
Key to Bavaria Map
- Core competencies
BioEPS is offering and continuously developing a range of high-quality course modules.
BioEPS offers courses within the life science field, designed for the interests and needs of the customer.
BioEPS can also assist you in your company trainings for customers or employees.
BioEPS is specialised in qPCR applications from the beginning of the experiment till the final statistical evaluation.
The following methodical parts can be offered:
* Design and optimization of custom assays
* Validation of kits and reagents
* Real-time qRT-PCR: DNA, RNA, single-cell
* High Resolution Melt Analysis for SNP detection and Genotyping
BioEPS is organizing bioscience events within the life science sector. Together with partners from industry and university a wide range of events can be organized.
- Key sectors / sub-sectors
- Biotechnology: Technical services for biotechnology
- Nanotechnology: Molecular analysis, DNA and Protein analysis
- Certifications / awards
- Sales markets - target industries
- not available
- Sales markets - target countries
- Austria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- Cooperation offers
- not available