- Short facts
- Network Management/Association
- Technological Consultancy
- Year founded 1997
- Employees (site): not available
- Turnover: not available
- BioM Biotech Cluster Development GmbH
- Am Klopferspitz 19a
- 82152 Planegg
- München / Upper Bavaria
- Contact person
Research & development:
Management, Sales / marketing: Prof. Dr. Horst Domdey (Mr.)
Key to Bavaria Map
- Core competencies
The main aim of BioM is to further the development of the biotech region Munich and Bavaria and promote it as one of the leading life science clusters in Europe and worldwide.
The national award as "Leading-Edge Cluster" in 2010 with the initiative in "personalized medicine and targeted therapies" put BioM to manage this new cluster concept with more than 100 partners from industry and academia in more than 60 cooperative projects. This was the basis for a switch in mind set of all players highlighting biomarkers as key for stratification of patients - in drug development or in therapy treatment.
- Key sectors / sub-sectors
- Medical Technology
- Certifications / awards
- Sales markets - target countries
- Biotechnologie in München im Speziellen und Bayern im allgemeinen.
- Cooperation offers
- not available