- Short facts
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded 1974
- Employees (site): not available
- Turnover: not available
- BIOLAK Technology GmbH
- Frankfurter Ring 193 a
- 80807 München
- Munich, Federal State Capital / Upper Bavaria
- Contact person
- Management: Dipl.-Ing. Dietrich Roese (Mr.)
Key to Bavaria Map
- Core competencies
1. Tailor-made plants according to the customer’s requirements.
2. Economic investment guaranteed for customers.
3. Realise low operating costs for the plants.
4. Simple operation and use, in addition to customer-focused training at the plant.
5. Highest level of operating safety
6. Services also provided after start-up.
- Key sectors / sub-sectors
- Energy Technology: Bio fuel and biomass fuel
- Energy Technology: Power conversion
- Environmental Technology: Renewable energies
- Environmental Technology: Waste water treatment, sewage plants, sludge processing
- Sales markets - target industries
- Kommunen Landwirtschaftindustrie Nahrungsmittel- und Getränkehersteller
- Sales markets - target countries
- Argentina, Belgium, Belize, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Costa Rica, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Latvia, Lithuania, Mauritania, Mexico, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Poland, Serbia, Sudan, Sweden, Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
- Cooperation offers
- not available