- Short facts
- Network Management/Association
- Research & Development
- Technological Consultancy
- Year founded 2006
- Employees (site): not available
- Turnover: not available
- Bayern Innovativ GmbH - Cluster Neue Werkstoffe
- Am Tullnaupark 8
- 90402 Nürnberg
- Nuremberg, City / Middle Franconia
- Contact person
Sales / marketing,
Research & development:
Management, Research & development: Dr. Nicole de Boer (Mrs.)
Key to Bavaria Map
- Core competencies
Cluster Neue Werkstoffe is the Bavarian networking platform for innovations in new materials.
The Cluster Neue Werkstoffe aims at strengthening the interconnections in the field of new materials between Bavarian competences and players in industry and sciences – from materials development and processing up to their application in the manufacturing of components.
This is done by establishing a Bavarian-wide constantly updated und pro-actively organized platform for information and communication, in close cooperation with regional material-focused networks, other cluster platforms and the management located at Bayern Innovativ GmbH.
With meetings at companies or institutes and forums or workshops dealing with specific topics, the Cluster Neue Werkstoffe brings together decision makers and key members of the materials business and enables target-oriented exchange of information and experiences.
- Key sectors / sub-sectors
- Aerospace Industries & Satellite Navigation
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Energy Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Industry
- Medical Technology
- Certifications / awards
- Sales markets - target countries
- Cooperation offers
- Our partner package includes: - cooperation partners from different technologies, industries and countries - Collaboration in local and international networks and clusters - access to support programs and subsidies