- Short facts
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded 2000
- 15 Employees (site)
- Turnover: <5m EUR
- authensis AG
- Landsberger Str. 408
- 81241 München
- Munich, Federal State Capital / Upper Bavaria
- Contact person
- Management, Sales / marketing, Cooperation: Klaus-J. Zschaage (Mr.)
Key to Bavaria Map
- Core competencies
authensis - 20 Years of Experience
authensis AG - as an independent family-owned business - is a product and technology leader in the European market of system-independent call center solutions.
The authensis team develops, installs and services call center solutions in Germany since 1992. Today, authensis provides with the ACHAT suite a well established software to monitor and control business processes in multimedia call centers.
authensis has offices in Munich, Hamburg and Nuremberg. An open-minded partnership, a commited service team and the continuing development of ACHAT according to the customer's and market's needs define the relation with our customers.
authensis and the authensis products offer a highest degree of process quality, investment continuity and reliability, together with a market leading services quality.
- Key sectors / sub-sectors
- Financial Services: Information systems for financial service providers
- Information Technology: Call and Communication Centers
- Information Technology: Office automation
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Information systems for engineering industries
- NACE industries
- Computer programming, consultancy and related activities 62
- Certifications / awards
- Sales markets - target industries
- Versicherungen und Banken Marktforschungsinstitute Gesundheitswesen Dienstleistungs-Callcenter VersandhandelIndustrie Gesundheitswesen
- Sales markets - target countries
- Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- Cooperation offers
- Participation in bidders' associations for tailor-made communications solutions for customer service and the customer interface