- Short facts
- Year founded 2005
- 9 Employees (site)
- Turnover: <5m EUR
- ASTO Telematics GmbH
- Krüner Str. 51
- 81373 München
- Munich, Federal State Capital / Upper Bavaria
- Contact person
- Management: Thomas Wiedermann (Mr.)
Key to Bavaria Map
- Core competencies
Eureka Navigation Solutions (ENS) is an international R&D, production and services company.
ENS develops products for the upcoming market of satellite navigation. Based on technologies available today (GPS/EGNOS) ENS creates solutions geared towards the utilization of the new European satellite navigation system GALILEO.
The ENS core competence is the development of products for controlling positioning data and more parameters in satellite based process flows, accomplishing highest levels of operational safety and communication security.
ENS is partnering both with industry, research & development and public authorities.
ENS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Eureka AG, Munich/Hamburg.
- Key sectors / sub-sectors
- Aerospace Industries & Satellite Navigation: Satellite navigation terminal equipment
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Information Technology: Card technology (RFS, RFID)
- Information Technology: Geoinformatics, navigation and telematics
- Information Technology: IT services
- Information Technology: Network equipment and software
- Information Technology: Software for industry
- Logistics: Information systems for logistics
- Logistics: Transport control, location and navigation systems
- Mechatronics: Measuring technology and sensor technology
- NACE industries
- Other information service activities 63.9
- Other information technology and computer service activities 62.09
- Satellite telecommunications activities 61.3
- Sales markets - target industries
- Anlagenbau; Automobil, Automotive; Chemieindustrie; Computer, Elektro, Elektronik; Energiewirtschaft; Fahrzeugbau; Hersteller, Industrie; Kunststoff; Maschinenbau, Werkzeugbau;
- Sales markets - target countries
- not available
- Cooperation offers
- not available