PC / City
+49 89 3809-0
+49 89 3809-1244
Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Technology Leader and Service Provider for the Motion Picture Industry.
ARRI is the largest manufacturer of professional motion picture equipment in the world. The range of products include a new digital filmstyle camera, camera systems for 16, 35 and 65mm film, as well as a full range of top quality lighting equipment. A Digital Intermediate line covers products like the ARRILASER, the worldwide standard in film recording, the ARRISCAN and a CMS.
The Munich headquarters offer a whole range of services. These include a laboratory for film processing, a sound stage, a state-of-the art sound postproduction as well as editing facilities and services for both, film and TV.
ARRI has a number of subsidiaries, in the United States, Canada, Great Britain, Italy, Austria and Australia. ARRI owned rental companies are based in New York, Florida, Charlotte, Los Angeles, London, Sydney, Munich, Berlin, Cologne, Leipzig, Luxemburg and Prague.
Key sectors / sub-sectors
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Lighting equipment
- Information Technology: Video and multimedia systems
- Media: AV production
- Media: AV recording and production technology
- Media: Technical services for the media
- Photonics: Cameras
- Manufacture of optical instruments and photographic equipment 26.70
- Manufacture of electric lighting equipment 27.40
- Manufacture of other electrical equipment 27.90
- Renting and leasing of other machinery, equipment and tangible goods n.e.c. 77.39
Certifications / awards
Sales markets - target industries
Filmindustrie, Messen und Events, Theater
Sales markets - target countries
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Republic of, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela