- Short facts
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded 1984
- 25 Employees (site)
- Turnover: <5m EUR
- alki-TECHNIK GmbH
- Unterlettenweg 4
- 85051 Ingolstadt
- Ingolstadt, Town / Upper Bavaria
- Contact person
- Management, Research & development: Alexander Kipfelsberger (Mr.)
Key to Bavaria Map
- Core competencies
Development, Production and Distribution of high-quality and innovative products in the field of bolting systems – this is what alki TECHNIK GmbH stands for. As a leading international company it has successfully developed and produced specialized bolting equipment since the early 80s under the alkitronic brand.
The product range includes electric, battery-driven, pneumatic, hydraulic as well as manual systems for professional use in various industrial fields emphasizing on precision, reliability and quality, e.g. wind energy, steel construction, construction machinery, agriculture and forestry machinery, water/oil/gas/chemicals as well as food and beverage.
alki TECHNIK GmbH is still a family run business and the headquarters are located in Ingolstadt, Germany, which is also home to the administration, distribution, development, assembly and service departments. The company is currently present in more than 50 countries worldwide by its own sales force or by trading partners.
- Key sectors / sub-sectors
- Biotechnology: Technical services for biotechnology
- Chemical Industry: Technical services for chemical industry
- Construction Industry: Varnishes, finishes, coatings
- Energy Technology: Wind energy plants
- Food Industry: Beer brewing
- Food Industry: Technical services for the food industry
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Plant engineering and construction
- NACE industries
- Manufacture of fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment 25
- Manufacture of cutlery, tools and general hardware 25.7
Angewandte Normen, strenge Prüfverfahren und sorgfältig durchgeführte Qualitätssicherungsmaßnahmen garantieren einen international anerkannt hohen Standard. Alle Produkte unterliegen dem einheitlichem Qualitätssicherungssystem gemäß DIN EN ISO 9001.
- Sales markets - target industries
- alkitronic Produkte kommen in allen industriellen Branchen zum Einsatz, welche Wert auf ein hohes Maß an Präzision und Qualität legen, u.a. Windkraft, Stahlbau, Land- und Forstmaschinen, Baumaschinen, Wasser/Öl/Gas/Chemie sowie Lebensmittel.
- Sales markets - target countries
- not available
- Cooperation offers
- We are interested in international sales cooperation. Please feel free to contact email@example.com or +49 (841) 97499-0.