PC / City
+49 9826 65959-0
+49 9826 65959-10
Czech, English, French, German, Irish, Italian, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian
Management: Robert Bugar (Mr.)
Sales / marketing, Cooperation: Gernot Buchta (Mr.)
agriKomp has set national and international standards in the biogas sector.
In practice it was clear that the production of biogas from renewable raw materials presents special demands on technology. Based on our experience we have thus developed components for individual needs, that in the meantime have proved themselves in excellent fashion for many years.
Our aim, however, was to offer the farmer more than just perfectly working component-assemblies. We thus founded agriKomp GmbH in 2000 in order to provide a full service to our clients: tailor-made solutions for every operation: biogas plants, in which all the components have been co-ordinated in every detail.
From the initial consultation through the technical planning and the construction stages up to the commissioning, service and maintenance ? we undertake all operations involved in a biogas plant.
Key sectors / sub-sectors
- Energy Technology: Bio fuel and biomass fuel
- Energy Technology: Heat generation
- Energy Technology: Power generation
- Environmental Technology: Composting and fermentation
- Environmental Technology: Renewable energies
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Plant engineering and construction
- Mechatronics: Technical services for mechatronics
- Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities 01
- Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply 35
- Construction of buildings 41
- Construction of residential and non-residential buildings 41.2
- Construction of residential and non-residential buildings 41.20
Certifications / awards
Sales markets - target industries
Landwirtschaftliche Betriebe, Viehhaltende Betriebe
Sales markets - target countries
Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Switzerland