ZF Friedrichshafen AG ZF Services Passau
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- >=125m EUR
The ZF Passau GmbH is specialized in the development and production of transmissions and axles for agricultural and construction machinery, axle systems for commercial vehicles, as well as test systems.
- Core competencies:
ZF`s main priority is to meet its customers` needs by using leading technology, quality and service; this is the key to strengthening the international market position. In addition to the benefits of component expertise, the customer profits from the Group´s system know-how.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Automotive Industry: Drive train components
- Automotive Industry: Transaxle components
- Industries NACE:
- 28: Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
- 33: Repair and installation of machinery and equipment
- 33.2: Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- 33.20: Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
DIN ISO TS 16949
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Fahrzeughersteller von Land- und Baumaschinen, Sonderfahrzeugen, Staplern, Pkw und Nkw.
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person: