YASKAWA Europe GmbH - Robotics Division
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- >=125m EUR
YASKAWA manufactures MOTOMAN robots for a wide range of applications, including welding, cutting, palletizing, handling, and painting.
Thanks to our extensive product line that includes, industrial robots with payloads of 1 to 800 kg, special machines, fixtures and turnkey systems, we can offer customized, complete solutions to meet your automation requirements, ranging from consulting to maintenance.
Our success and the high precision of our products are based on continuous research and development and many years of experience (for example, in the automobile and component supply sector).
- Core competencies:
YASKAWA is the largest manufacturer of industrial robots with over 300,000 robotic systems installed worldwide. With more than 21 branches in Europe, we are a global player in the automation industry.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Automotive Industry: Exhaust system components
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Plant engineering and construction
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Robotics and automation
- Mechatronics: Automation technology
- Mechatronics: Robotics
- Industries NACE:
- 46: Wholesale trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- 46.4: Wholesale of household goods
- 46.43: Wholesale of electrical household appliances
- 46.6: Wholesale of other machinery, equipment and supplies
DIN ISO 9001 / DIN ISO 9001 certification
- Sales markets - target industries:
- weltweit / world-wide
- Sales markets - target countries:
- not available
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Bruno J. Schnekenburger
Manfred Stern (Mr.)