WSE CNC - Technologie GmbH
- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
The WSE CNC-Technologie GmbH manufactures serial- and special-design parts for the industry with highest accuracy.
The spectrum of the production on modern CNC-controlled machine processing centres ranges from single rotary- and milling parts over complex valve-casing and brake-calliper up to highly complex machine- and tool parts with three dimensional outlines.
A wide material range is being machined, which ranges from aluminium- and copper alloy, steels and highly alloyed tool steels up to VA-steels.
In doing so, the latest tool technology is being applied, wtih partly diamond coated cutting materials for maximum surface quality.
The WSE CNC-Technologie GmbH sees itself as a service-provider and business partner of the industry and aims to offer economical solutions to its customers, by making optimal use of all available technology and ressources.
- Core competencies:
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Automotive Industry: Braking components
- Automotive Industry: Exhaust system components
- Automotive Industry: Mechanical engine components
- Automotive Industry: Suspension components
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Metal working and metal processing
- Industries NACE:
- 25: Manufacture of fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment
DIN EN ISO 9001:2000
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Nutfahrzeug Industrie Automobil Industrie
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Dipl.-Ing. (TU) Werner Weishäupl
Josef Rott (Mr.)