Wieland Lufttechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
Manufacturing and sales of industrial vacuum units, stationary suction and dust extraction units and truck- or trailer-mounted suction units
- Core competencies:
Wieland Lufttechnik, the specialist for vacuum technology for all industrial sectors.
Since 1959 Wieland Lufttechnik have been developing and improving suction technology with the aim fully comply with the requirements of their customers.
The scope for this has been clear:
Technological leadership in vacuum technology.
In order to achieve this, Wieland Lufttechnik adapts existing and proven solutions to the individual customer's requirements. As the units are used in many different industries, Wieland Lufttechnik have developed a variety of concepts which are specific for a certain sector of activity.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Environmental Technology: Filter systems, dust and aerosol separation
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Cleaning machinery
- Industries NACE:
- 28: Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
DIN EN ISO 9001, Quality management
Production of pressure vessels
AD-2000 / DIN EN ISO 3834
Marking of certified materials
97/23/EG / EN 764-5, AD 2000 HP0
Licenced manufacturing site for certified products
Type:Industrial vacuum cleaners
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Metallverarbeitende Industrie Kunststoffverarbeitende Industrie Metal working industry Plastic industry Bulk material industry Heavy industry Steel Plants Cement Plants Power Plants Textile Industry Food Industry Cleaning Contractors
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Czech Republic
- Russian Federation
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Dipl.- Ing. Wolfgang Wieland