Wanzke Umformtechnologie GmbH
- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
WANZKE builds presses and automation for the following manufacturing processes: stamping, deep drawing, bending, cold and hot mass forming, extrusion, forging, fine blanking, embossing, upsetting, stretching, thread forming, assembly, joining, hydro forming and press hardening.
With these manufacturing processes, parts and workpieces are manufactured from all metals such as steel, aluminum, brass, copper, stainless steel. For this purpose, coil and rod material is processed as a strip and wire. Automated presses are used to produce automotive parts, building and furniture fittings, trafo sheets, parts for the electrical industry, sheet metal parts for the white goods, screws and metal products.
WANZKE has the forming technology and forming technique to develop parts, workpieces and the necessary tools as well as production equipment without chip making. For the customers Plansee and Heraeus, 2016 production lines were delivered which meet the requirements of industry 4.0.
- Core competencies:
The WANZKE brand stands for 60 years of experience in forming technology and forming techniques. The pioneering work in the development of new press and automation forming technologies includes:
- first hydraulic presses with damping of cutting shock + positive stop
- pneumatic gripper feeders
- roll feeders + feeder straightener with AC motor drive
- coiler straightener combinations
- space crankshaft for high-speed presses
- integral fine blanking
- modular tool inspection system
- scrap cutting shears
- 4-chamber-zylinder for eco-servo presses
- Spherical manipulator for threading strips in straightening machines + feeder systems
- transfer star press system
The latest development in press construction is the hydraulic ECO servo press. It guarantees up to 90% savings in electricity costs. The development at WANZKE was geared to customer requirements. Our R&D partners: University of Hannover, FH Aschaffenburg, University of Opole, Fraunhofer Institute Prof. Dr. Reimund Neugebauer.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Construction Industry: Fittings, fixing systems
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Information systems for electrical engineering and electronics
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Plant engineering and construction
- Mechatronics: Automation components
- Industries NACE:
- 28: Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
- Sales markets - target industries:
- not available
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
- Research & development