VALLEN SYSTEME GmbH
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
Acoustic emission measurement and analysis systems for non-destructive testing of objects under high mechanical load, e.g. pressure vessels, or for testing and researching of material behaviour under high mechanical load.
Monitoring systems for short term crimping processes.
Test and monitoring systems for detecting and locating of corrosion prozesses at the floor or wall of large storage tanks, e.g. crude oil storage tanks.
Test and monitoring systems for detecting and locating cracking and fracturing processes at all kind of objects and materials.
- Core competencies:
Development, manufacturing and world wide marketing of high tech computer controlled measuring systems used by providers of test and monitoring services and by researchers in universities and industry, specialized on the non destructive acoustic emission method.
This comprises sensors, preamplifier, signal conditioners, signal processors, data acquisition devices, PC-interfacing and PC-integration, technical and scientific software for data acquisition, online analysis, post analysis, result visualization, pattern recognition, statistical analysis, data archiving, data base software.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Chemical Industry: Technical services for chemical industry
- Construction Industry: Technical services for the construction industry
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Electronic assemblies
- Energy Technology: Technical services for energy technology
- Information Technology: Engineering software
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Information systems for engineering industries
- Mechatronics: Measuring technology and sensor technology
- Industries NACE:
- 27: Manufacture of electrical equipment
- 27.9: Manufacture of other electrical equipment
- 27.90: Manufacture of other electrical equipment
ISO 9001:2008, Qual. Assurance
94/9/EC App. IV, Production of intrinsically safe devices for potentially explosive areas EN 80069-34:2011
ATEX Ex ia IIC T6 Ga (2011) product certif. EN 60079-0:2007, -11:2007, -26:2007
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Test and surveillance organ. (e.g. TÜV) Research institutes for material behavior under mech. or chemical load, Petrochemical plants, Power plants, Producers and maintenance institutes of pressure vessels, tank ships, pipelines, chemical reactors...
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Czech Republic
- El Salvador
- Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Korea, Republic of
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Taiwan, Province of China
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Viet Nam
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
- Research & development