- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
SENSODRIVE is a spin-off from the German Aerospace Center (DLR).
We are specialists in implementing the latest developments in drive technology in either our own or custom-built products. In order to do this we use the most modern methods from concurrent engineering and mechatronics.
Innovation, quality, creativity and flexibility have the highest priority for us. As do professional and personal customer support and a reliable service – that is why we can count well-known manufacturers from the areas of aerospace, robotics, medical technology, simulator technology and automobile technology as our customers.
- Core competencies:
Our comprehensive portfolio leaves nothing to be desired and offers the perfect solution for every customer: force-feedback systems, vibrotactile man-machine interfaces, motor controller, sensor actuators, valve drives, linear actuators, laboratory robots and test stands, torque sensors, electrical rotary rables.
The sensor drives are based on the DLR light-weight robot joints. By optimizing each individual component the sensor drives cannot be surpassed as regards compactness and performance. It can be assumed that the demand for such intelligent, (torque) controlled, highly integrated light-weight drives will increase enormously in the future for the most varied areas of application – in particular, automotive technology, aircraft construction, robotics and machine tools.
We are happy to develop for you according to your individual requirements and, in this way, deliver 100% custom-built.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Power transmission engineering
- Mechatronics: Optoelectronics
- New Materials: Measuring, controlling and analyzing equipment
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Automatisierungstechnik, Automotive, Medizintechnik, Simulatorenbau, Raumfahrt, Fahrzeugtechnik, Mensch-Maschine Schnitstellen
- Sales markets - target countries:
- not available
- Cooperation offers:
- We have the required experience, we have the comprehensive knowledge and we have the latest tools. Use the know-how that our developers and design engineers have – it ranges from mechanics and electronics, extends to sensor technology to control engineering and the respective software, the modelling, and the simulation. Furthermore, we cover the whole area of mechatronics. Secure your competitive advantage with our powers of innovation and our experience. We manage prototypes which have been developed, tested, and produced by us to the maturity phase for our customers. Needless to say, we strictly adhere to the effective standards and guidelines while doing so - above all with applications relevant to safety. Our test stands are in operation both in development and in series production. As a systems supplier we guarantee consistent high quality, adherence to schedules and favourable prices for the series production. Many well-known companies are already using our mechatronic know-how
- Contact person:
- Research & development
Norbert Sporer (Mr.)
- Research & development