Rädlinger primus line GmbH
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
Rädlinger Primus Line GmbH is the manufacturer of PRIMUS LINE, a new technology of flexible high-pressure pipes for the transport of gases and liquids in large diameters.
PRIMUS LINE finds its use in the renovation of high-pressure pipes, in a bypass-pipe during maintenance and in many other fields of application.
Primus Line is an innovative trenchless technology of a pipeline rehabilitation system with new technical dimensions:
Primus Line is a flexible, independent high-pressure pipe up to 355 psi, which gets easily installed in an aging pipe.
The simple relining technology enables an installation over long distances and through bends.
Primus Line high-pressure pipes need not to be stuck to the aiging pipe. An extensive preparation of the inner surface of the host pipe is no longer necessary.
Primus Line even allows operating pressures higher than the initial pressure before the renovation.
- Core competencies:
Renovation of high-pressure pipelines
gas, water and oil pipes
competent customer care
practical contact completion
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Construction Industry: Pipeline construction, well construction
- Construction Industry: Technical services for the construction industry
- Environmental Technology: Sewers and drains
- Environmental Technology: Water extraction and distribution
- Industries NACE:
- 35: Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
- 35.2: Manufacture of gas; distribution of gaseous fuels through mains
- 36: Water collection, treatment and supply
- 36.0: Water collection, treatment and supply
- 36.00: Water collection, treatment and supply
SCC / OHSAS 18001
DIN EN ISO 9001
DIN EN ISO 14001
- Sales markets - target industries:
- not available
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
- Sales / marketing
Werner Rädlinger (Mr.)