R&R Sonnenschutztechnik GmbH
- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
For more than 20 years the R&R Group has been manufacturing and dealing with the following products and technologies:
- processing technology for hollow profiles in the window industry
- standard machines, i.e. milling machines, drilling devices, saws, bending equipment for Georgian bars, length stop, assembly tables etc.
- specially-designed machines and devices i.e. an ultrasound welding robot for synthetic spacer profiles, foil plotters and tape applicators or a gas pressure balance device
- spacer bending machines and equipment
- all available as manual, semi-automatic or automatic versions
- georgian bars
- accessories, such as connectors, end pins, cork pads, grinding discs or thiokol sleeves
- high quality blind for installation inside the IG unit
- Core competencies:
We see ourselves as a specialist for products inside the IG unit.
We are THE partner of the IG producing industry worldwide and do not only offer products, i.e. desiccant, Georgian Bars, blinds or cork pads but also complete concepts to optimize production processes and solve problems at the IG manufacturer.
In this connection we collaborate with leading insulating glass manufacturers worldwide, such as St. Gobain, Pilkington, AGC or NSG Group.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Machine tools and manufacturing systems
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Plant engineering and construction
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Robotics and automation
- Mechatronics: Machine tools
- Mechatronics: Manufacturing and assembly systems
- Industries NACE:
- 28: Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
Zertifiziert seit 08.05.2005 gemäß DIN EN ISO 9001-2008 durch TÜV Rheinland Cert GmbH
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Hermann Rottler (Mr.)