- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 50m <125m EUR
Jet-Nebulizers with accessories; compressors; nebulizers; electronic aerosol delivery systems, pharma services: formulation technology; analytics; aerosol characterisation.
PARI offers a leading edge aerosol delivery system and formulation competencies, in order to add new therapy options to the treatments of the lower and upper respiratory tract and the Sinuses. Also systemic treatments via the lungs - can be done with this drug-delivery system.
1. Jet nebulisers, compressors, nebulisers and accessories. Measuring & test equipment. e.g. the PARI BOY® line. PARI SOLE for the upper airways. PARI SINUS for sinusitis.
2. VORTEX holding chamber
3. Saline solutions for inhalation and rinsing
4. MONTESOL nasal douche
- Core competencies:
PARI - Specialists in effective inhalation
PARI is a world leading manufacturer of inhalation systems for treatment of the lower and upper respiratory tract.
With its broad product portfolio, PARI offers a wide range of solutions for preventing, alleviating and curing respiratory tract diseases. PARI has developed products for all age groups, for different clinical pictures and application situations - as different as the needs of the patients.
From its beginnings as a modest production plant to the renowned specialist in respiratory treatment it has become, PARI can draw on the experience and professionalism of more than a century of company history.
From the first idea for a product to development and finally production in Germany, PARI offers everything from a single source. A leader in the German market, PARI, which is headquartered in Starnberg, Germany, and has a presence in many countries around the globe.
PARI is known as gold standard.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Medical Technology: Medical and electro-medical instruments and devices
- Industries NACE:
- 32: Other manufacturing
- 32.5: Manufacture of medical and dental instruments and supplies
- 32.50: Manufacture of medical and dental instruments and supplies
ISO 13485: 2003 TÜV; EG-Zertifikate zu Inhalationssystemen und NaCl-Lösungen; Großhandelserlaubnis.
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Medizinprodukte; med. Geräte und Serviceleistungen für Patienten aller Altersstufen, die an Atemwegserkrankungen wie z.B. Asthma, COPD, Mukoviszidose, Bronchitis etc. leidet
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Russian Federation
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Rosina Ledermüller (Mrs.)
- Sales / marketing
Dr. Johann Zimmermann (Mr.)