P+Z Engineering GmbH
- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 50m <125m EUR
The ARRK Engineering Division is a key part of the international ARRK Group which specialises in all services relating to product development. Its expertise ranges from conceptualisation through design and simulation to practical tests and material research. With our four divisions – Design, CAE & Simulation, Test & Validation, Electrics & Electronics – and our seven Centers of Competence – Interior, Electronic Control Units, Body Development, Optical Systems, Composite, Acoustics and Material Testing & Simulation – we are the leading development partner in the premium segment. The facilities of the globally active ARRK Engineering Division, which essentially grew out of the P+Z Engineering GmbH, are located in Germany, Romania, the UK and Japan. The ARRK Engineering Division currently employs more than 1,000 members of staff.
- Core competencies:
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, we have been supporting our customers as a leading development partner in the areas Design, CAE & Simulation, Test & Validation and Electrical & Electronics.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions: Engineering, Prototyping, Tooling, Low Volume Production
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Aerospace Industries & Satellite Navigation: Technical services for aerospace industry and satellite navigation
- Automotive Industry: Electric mobility
- Automotive Industry: Technical services for automotive industry
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Technical services for engineering industries
- Medical Technology: Technical services for medical technology
DIN EN ISO 9001:2008, DIN EN 9100:2003, DIN ISO/IEC 27001:2005
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Unsere Hauptkunden kommen aus der Automobil-, der Luft- und Raumfahrtindustrie sowie dem Sonder- und Nutzfahrzeugbau und dem Maschinen- und Anlagenbau.
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person: