Nawa Heilmittel GmbH
- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
handheld wound-pH-meter - pH-value and temperature of a wound are the optimal parameter for the healing process. By measuring these data a control of the wound healing is possible. With the wound-pH-meter the wound milieu is easy, quick and objective to determine. With the measured data individual therapeutical consequences can be deduced and the effectiveness of the actions can be controlled.
Broad product portfolio for the cleansing, decontamination and treatment of acute and chronic wounds.
Activity line for active people for first aid, the prevention of muscle problems and the faster regeneration.
StriaSan - For the prevention of stretch marks and the tightening of the extended tissue after giving birth.
Relax Cream against muscle cramps
Silicone wound dressing 100 % pure silicone
- Core competencies:
Development and manufacturing, also PLM/OEM-manufacturing, of medical devices in form of topical applications as liquida, gels, salves and creams as well as of medical technology for the measuring in wounds
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Medical Technology: Medical and electro-medical instruments and devices
- Medical Technology: Physiotherapy
- Industries NACE:
- 21: Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and pharmaceutical preparations
- 21.2: Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations
DIN EN ISA 13485:2012
DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
Richtlinie 93/42/EWG Anhang II
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Groß- und Einzelhandel Apotheken Drogerien Wundversorger Kliniken Praxen Physiotherapeuten etc.
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Korea, Republic of
- Viet Nam
- Cooperation offers:
- We offer: Development and manufacturing of products for wounds and the tissue, private label also Distribution of our products
- Contact person:
Dipl.-Kff. Sylvia Weber
- Sales / marketing
Thomas Riesinger (Mr.)
- Research & development