- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- not available
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
We provide world-wide technical services, verification, validation and certification services in the area of positioning and navigation with offices in Braunschweig and Munich.
NavCert is Notified Body (NB2603) for the European Electronic Toll System (EETS) based on EU-Directive 2004/52/EC (EETS).
We consider ourselves as experts in the area of GNSS and support our customers, which come from different markets, in their developments. As accredited GNSS laboratory NavCert offers independent assessments of GNSS products and solutions.
In the area of ITS NavCert is intensely dealing with the subject of eCall since the last years. In this context NavCert initiated and coordinated in the European projects HeERO I and HeERO II the activities of testing, validation and assessment in all involved member states.
- Core competencies:
We are verifying and certifying products and systems in the areas of positioning and navigation for the following markets:
- eCall, the pan Europena emergency serivce based on 112
- EETS European Electronic Tolling Service
- GNSS (Satellite Navigation)
- Traffic Information
- Flight Control
NavCert is accredited by DAkkS (Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle) as a laboratory performing independent assessments in the following areas: eCall Laboratory, GNSS Laboratory.
An exclusive cooperation with TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH enables NavCert to merchandise certifications in the non-regulated area and to assign the certification mark with the TÜV SÜD logo in following areas: eCall, GNSS, Electronic Trip Logs, C2X, Reference Services, Traffic Information, Signal Generators, Testbeds.
As Notified Body (NB2603) we provide Expert Opinion for the European Electronic Toll System (EETS) based on EU-Directive 2004/52/EC (EETS).
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Aerospace Industries & Satellite Navigation: Aircraft components (electrical, electronic)
- Aerospace Industries & Satellite Navigation: Information systems for aerospace industry and satellite navigation
- Automotive Industry: Technical services for automotive industry
- Information Technology: Geoinformatics, navigation and telematics
- Information Technology: Satellite communications systems
- Industries NACE:
- 26: Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products
- 26.5: Manufacture of instruments and appliances for measuring, testing and navigation; watches and clocks
- 30: Manufacture of other transport equipment
- 30.3: Manufacture of air and spacecraft and related machinery
- 30.30: Manufacture of air and spacecraft and related machinery
- 63: Information service activities
- 63.9: Other information service activities
- 63.99: Other information service activities n.e.c.
- 82: Office administrative, office support and other business support activities
- 82.9: Business support service activities n.e.c.
- 82.99: Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- Sales markets - target industries:
- - Pan-European eCall (automatischer Notruf) - EETS (Road Charging, Mauterhebung) - GNSS (Satellite Navigation, Satellitennavigation) - Traffic Information (Verkehrsinformation) - Flight Control (Flugführung) - ITS
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Korea, Republic of
- United Arab Emirates
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person: