NanoTemper Technologies GmbH
- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- not available
The NanoTemper Technologies GmbH is a spin-off company of the Center for NanoScience (CeNS) at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich. The company provides services for the pharmaceutical and biotech industry and sells instruments for medical diagnostics. The underlying principle of the enabling technology is Microscale Thermophoresis which grants access to a variety of molecular parameters.
Some of these are bio-molecule interactions, small molecule binding and molecular surface properties. A determination of the hydrodynamic radius and rapid mutation analysis are possible as well.
NanoTemper Technologies provides rapid Mix-and-Read analysis within seconds. A high throughput is achieved while only a very small amount of sample material is needed. The all-optical and immobilization-free analysis may be performed with equally high precision in any kind of buffer as well as in biological liquids (e.g. blood serum or cell lysate).
- Core competencies:
pharmaceutical screening, High-Througput Screening, small molecules, fragments, pharmaceutical antibodies, affinity, size, hydrodynamic radius, biological liquids, blood, biomarker.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Biotechnology: Biotechnological devices
- Biotechnology: Molecular diagnostics for humans
- Nanotechnology: Molecular analysis, DNA and Protein analysis
- Nanotechnology: Sensors based on biological molecules
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Wirkstoffentwickler, Pharmaindustrie, forschende Biotechunternehmen, Diagnostikahersteller
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
- Research & development
Dr. Philipp Baaske (Mr.)