Maximator JET GmbH
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
waterjet :: waterjet cutting :: waterjet cutting systems :: waterjet cutting machines :: abrasive waterjet cutting machines :: fittings for high pressure technique :: high pressure pumps :: metering systems for abrasive
- Core competencies:
The Maximator JET GmbH is a leading system supplier to the Waterjet Cutting System industry based in the city of Schweinfurt in Franconia, German. Since 1999, the company has focused on the manufacture and sale of highly specialised Waterjet Cutting Systems for specialist applications for customers throughout Europe. In addition to 2D and 3D Waterjet Cutting Systems from its own production, Maximator JET GmbH?s portfolio also includes equipment from the Austrian system partner STM, high-pressure pumps up to 6.000 bar, high-pressure components and operating resources, as well as an appropriately comprehensive support & maintenance service.
JETMax Waterjet Cutting Systems as a tool for cutting individual forms have many advantages for almost all materials. The waterjet cuts the materials up to a thickness of 100 mm and more.
We will gladly advice you to find the best Waterjet Cutting System for your application.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Machine tools and manufacturing systems
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Pumps
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Robotics and automation
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Valves and fittings
- Mechatronics: Machine tools
- Mechatronics: Manufacturing and assembly systems
- Industries NACE:
- 28: Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
- Sales markets - target industries:
- not available
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Czech Republic
- Russian Federation
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
- Sales / marketing