- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
E.P.O.S. - Equipment Planning Organisation System
E.P.O.S. is a modular software system, which had been developped and optimized especially for the crane hire industry, oversize transports, rigging and all other hiring companies.
With E.P.O.S. you can manage your whole crane and transport operation procedures. You can give a quote, take bookings for your equipment, print delivery notes and write invoices as well as there is a connection to your accounting system and statistics.
With E.P.O.S. you'll have access to all former and current orders and informations at any time. Furthermore you'll get a lot of assistance from for your daily work and finally have more time for customer service.
- Core competencies:
Development and customisation of the software system E.P.O.S.
Coaching and consulting of customers with the use of software.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Information Technology: Office automation
- Information Technology: Software for industry
- Information Technology: Software for service providers
- Logistics: Information systems for logistics
- Industries NACE:
- 62.02: Computer consultancy activities
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Transport, Kranvermietung, Schwertransport, Montageunternehmen
- Sales markets - target countries:
- United Kingdom
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Christian Matusch