LSV Lech-Stahl Veredelung GmbH
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
We supply modified round bright steel and hot rolled bars in dimensions between diameter 16 and 125 mm.
Our factory possesses modern production and testing devices for the further processing of rolled or forged bars by pealing, preasure-polishing, grinding, heat treatment, chamfering, production of short length pieces by cutting and shearing as well as proving the properties of the material and surface (ultrasonic testing instruments, surface crack detectors-Circograph).
- Core competencies:
Extensive experience in properties of processing, application and usage of general construction and high-grade steel up to alloyed and high-alloyed construction steel. So we can offer our customers also for consultation an excellent technical know how for finding individual and economical solutions by working together.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Automotive Industry: Drive train components
- Automotive Industry: Suspension components
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Power transmission engineering
- Mechatronics: Actuators
- New Materials: Ferrous metals
- Industries NACE:
- 24.31: Cold drawing of bars
- 25.61: Treatment and coating of metals
DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2000, ISO TS 16949 : 2002, ISO 14001
- Sales markets - target industries:
- · Automobilhersteller und deren Zulieferanten, · Warm- und Kaltumform- sowie Zerspanungsbetriebe, · Maschinenbau sowie Land- und Sondermaschinenhersteller, · Hydraulikaggregatehersteller, · Wälzlagerhersteller, · Stahlhandelshäuser.
- Sales markets - target countries:
- not available
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Frank Blase (Mr.)
Karsten Schwabe (Mr.)