- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- not available
Limata's UV LED Direct Imaging technology is a cost effective, easy-to-use and fast process for the rapid prototyping of printed circuit boards (PCBs). The direct pattern transfer offers many advantages compared to existing photolithographic methods.
The UV-P50 is a new direct imaging device to support fast and cost effective inhouse/ laboratory type prototyping for PCBs. The exposure time for a euroboard size PCB takes typically less than 5 minutes with a minimum pattern size down to 100µm.
UV-P100 Direct Imager supports a fast, robust and cost-effective volume production of PCBs. The track scheme for the UV LED head is optimized based on a proprietary vector-based algorithm approach which results in very fast processing times even and especially on IMS type substrates. The UV-P100 direct imaging system reaches resolutions up to 50 and meets the highest standards of accuracy and precision.
Limata GmbH - We guide the light
- Core competencies:
Development, manufacturing and sales of direct imaging systems for pcb-manufacturing
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Electronic assemblies
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Machine tools and manufacturing systems
- Industries NACE:
- 28: Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
- 28.4: Manufacture of metal forming machinery and machine tools
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Leiterplattenindustrie Herstellung von Formätzteilen Entwicklung / Musterfertigung
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Attila Heim
- Sales / marketing
Dipl. - Ing. (FH) Matthias Nagel (Mr.)