- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 50m <125m EUR
LFoundry is an advanced analog, mixed- signal 200mm pure-play foundry with core technologies down to 0.15 µm.
- Core competencies:
Providing services in the following areas
- 2nd Source Manufacturing
With a strong emphasis on flexibility, support and services, LFoundry's offering is likely to be most attractive to customers requiring to duplicate more specialised technologies.
Offering state-of-the-art design environments, combined with the most advanced analog foundry service in Europe, leading edge analog design companies can gain significant benefits from this local service.
- Joint Technology
As customer requirements develop over time, so will LFoundry's capabilities, working together to exceed customers' expectation, creating technology development and production partnerships at the 0.13 µm technology node and beyond.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Electronic components and systems
- Industries NACE:
- 26: Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products
- 26.1: Manufacture of electronic components and boards
ISO 9001/ 2000
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Consumer Automotive Mobile Wireless
- Sales markets - target countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Dipl.-Phys. Gerhard Spitzlsperger
Günther Ernst (Mr.)