Leicher Engineering GmbH
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 10m - <50m EUR
Leicher Engineering is an owner-led innovative company for the supply of a very broad spectrum of mechanical parts in the global market. We optimize parts as to intended purpose, identify suitable manufacturers within our network (Souther Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia) for worldwide supply. We stand for parts of all metallic materials: turning, milling, stamping, bending, deep-drawing, extruding, sintering, high quality and pressure casting. We use CAD 3D and produce prototypes. Initial sample completion and release in our best way equipped test laboratory.
Industries: automotive, electric, medical engineering, machine building, plant construction, structure, faces, solar, agricultural.
For the small parts organization (C-parts management) we offer Kanban solutions.
We cope with our customers challanges in a most efficient way!
- Core competencies:
Leicher Engineering assists the customers by technical and commerical optimizing of the specifications till reliable delivery to reach their aims in costs and quality.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Automotive Industry: Exhaust system components
- Construction Industry: Varnishes, finishes, coatings
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Publishing
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Aerials and broad band distribution technology
- Energy Technology: Bio fuel and biomass fuel
- Forestry and Wood Industry: Printing
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Technical services for engineering industries
- Medical Technology: Anesthesia, respiration, resuscitation
VDA 6.2.2004 seit 1993
ISO 9001:2008 seit 1993
Umweltmanagementsystem seit 1986
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Automotive, Elektrotechnik, Medizintechnik, Maschinen- und Anlagenbau, Ingenieurhochbau / Fassadenbau, Solar, Agrartechnik
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person: