KWO Dichtungstechnik GmbH
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
KWO specializes in the fabrication of gasket material made from expanded PTFE (also known as ePTFE). The gasket production is essentially based on three technologies: mono-directionally expanded PTFE, bi-directionally expanded PTFE and patented CellFlon processing. All gasket materials produced belong to the group of flat gaskets and are available as gasket tapes. MultiTex products can also be supplied as gasket sheets or rings. Our products meet the requirements of numerous certifications and are subject to regular controls according to the quality norm ISO 9001.
- Core competencies:
KWO is an internationally operating engineering company, specialised in the design, the manufacturing and the supply of high quality expanded PTFE products. For many years numerous prestigious customers from various industries have put trust in our product quality, our competence, our innovative and quality-orientated management and in our perfect services. This has made our company to a renowned partner and a growing business in the plastics and PTFE industry.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- New Materials: Adhesives and sealants
- Industries NACE:
- 22: Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
- 22.2: Manufacture of plastics products
- 22.21: Manufacture of plastic plates, sheets, tubes and profiles
GMP, DVGW, EN ISO 9001:2008, RoHS, FDA 21CFR Part 11
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Die von KWO hergestellten Produkte werden in den folgenden Bereichen eingesetzt: Chemie, Energie-und Kraftwerkstechnik, Lebensmittel, Medizin, Pharma, Textil, Umwelt, etc.
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Christopher Steppe (Mr.)