- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 50m <125m EUR
The name of KESSEL has stood for the drainage of buildings and premises for more than 50 years. This knowledge, collected over decades, is not just flowing continuously into product development, but also into our customer service.
The company, which started in 1963 as a small subcontracting company, is now an international company with more than 450 employees active in the drainage sector in Germany, Europe and Asia. The intention of providing technical perfection and long-standing partnership with our customers has made us the market leader.
KESSEL - Leading in Drainage
- Core competencies:
KESSEL represents innovatiove and intergrates solutions for the drainage of building and propety.
Our product line ofers solutions for resedential housing as well as commercial building and underground construction: the range includes backwater protectiondevices, drains for interior and exterior installation, pumps / lifting stations, grease and fuel separators, inspection chambers, rainwater management solutions and septic systems.
For unique customer requirements specialists of KESSEL develop specific solutions for all your needs.
Beside the optimisation of our established materials we are keen on developing new materials, e.g. the high-tech material "Ecoguss". Additionally we continuously extend our range with with innovation e.g. the product line "KESSEL Design" (bath drains) or the world innovation "Ecolift" as clever alternative to
a classical lifting station.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Construction Industry: Gas installations, water installations, sanitary installations
- Environmental Technology: Waste water treatment, sewage plants, sludge processing
- Environmental Technology: Water treatment and hygenization
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Fire fighting equipment
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Plant engineering and construction
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Pumps
- New Materials: Plastics
- Industries NACE:
- 37: Sewerage
- 37.0: Sewerage
- 37.00: Sewerage
- ISO 9001:2008-Zertifizierung (Zertifikat/PDF)
- Freiwillige Fremdüberwachung
- DIBT-Zulassungen für Produkte, die noch nicht durch den aktuellen Stand der Normung abgedeckt sind
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Neben dem Vertrieb an den Sanitär- sowie Baustofffachhandel vertreibt die Kessel AG seine Produkte auch an spezifische OEM-Kunden.
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Czech Republic
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Alexander Kessel (Mr.)