- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
The company inge GmbH, based in the town of Greifenberg on the Ammersee lake in Bavaria, Germany, is the world's leading provider of ultrafiltration technology, a membrane process used to treat drinking water, process water, wastewater and sea water.
With a global reach enhanced by its network of partners, the company has implemented numerous reference products around the globe featuring its cutting-edge technology. Its range of products include highly-efficient ultrafiltration modules and cost-effective, space-saving rack designs as the core components of water treatment plants, rounded off by su-perb levels of technical customer support.
- Core competencies:
All the company's products are based on the in-house development of its patented Multibore® membrane technology, providing the top-quality standards for which German-made goods are known.
The extremely small-pore filters of the Multibore® membrane reliably intercept not only particles, but also microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses, thereby providing a dependable source of clean water. Deployment of the inge technology also offers significant advantages over conventional water treatment methods, such as rapid and easy installation of the modules and stable, extremely resilient membranes. This makes planning a water treatment plant much simpler while ensuring low-cost installation and operation. And all of this comes with a guarantee of long-lasting reliability.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Environmental Technology: Waste water treatment, sewage plants, sludge processing
- Environmental Technology: Water treatment and hygenization
- New Materials: Environmental protection and protection devices
- Industries NACE:
- 28: Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
- 28.2: Manufacture of other general-purpose machinery
- 28.29: Manufacture of other general-purpose machinery n.e.c.
- 32: Other manufacturing
- 32.5: Manufacture of medical and dental instruments and supplies
- 32.50: Manufacture of medical and dental instruments and supplies
- 33: Repair and installation of machinery and equipment
- 33.2: Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- 33.20: Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- 43: Specialised construction activities
- 43.2: Electrical, plumbing and other construction installation activities
- 43.22: Plumbing, heat and air-conditioning installation
TÜV CERT Zertifikat DIN EN ISO 9001: 2000; NSF International
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Wasseraufbereitung international
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Korea, Republic of
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Daniela Drössler (Mrs.)
- Sales / marketing
Bruno Steis (Mr.)
Dr. Peter Berg (Mr.)
Daniela Calleri (Mrs.)
Josef Wunram (Mr.)
Bianca Oestreich (Mrs.)