iisy - Intelligente Informationssysteme AG
- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- not available
Already on the market for 20 years, iisy AG – originally founded as a spin-off of the University of Würzburg – has established itself as a leading solutions provider in the field of diagnostic automation and smart decision support for efficient problem resolution in technical environments.
With our software solution SOLVATiO® we are the market leader in reactive and proactive detection and resolution of complex technical defects in telecommunications. Leading international communication service providers like Deutsche Telekom, Swisscom and TELUS count on us in order to consistently deliver their promise on which their more than 30 million customers rely on day by day.
Smart automation of efficient decision-making in the area of industrial manufacturing optimization (industry 4.0) via data mining, predictive analytics and machine learning is another focus of our activities.
- Core competencies:
The core competencies are development and implementation of expert system solutions for the telecommunication industry.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Call and Communication Centers: Hotline and service telephone, help desk
- Information Technology: Embedded computer technology
- Information Technology: Technical services for information and communication technology
- Industries NACE:
- 62: Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
- 62.0: Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
- 62.02: Computer consultancy activities
DIN EN ISO 9001:2000
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Sales markets - target countries:
- United Kingdom
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Wolfgang Griesmeier (Mr.)