IFCO Systems GmbH
- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- >=125m EUR
IFCO SYSTEMS is an international logistics service provider with more than 170 locations worldwide.
IFCO SYSTEMS operates a pool of more than 87 million RPCs (Reusable Plastic Containers) globally, which are used primarily to transport fresh produce from producers to leading grocery retailers.
In the United States, IFCO SYSTEMS also provides a national network of Pallet-Management-Services. With more than 60 million wooden pallets recycled annually, IFCO SYSTEMS is the market leader in this industry.
In 2005 IFCO SYSTEMS generated revenues of 576,3 million USD.
- Core competencies:
Poolmanagement of more than 87 million Reusable Plastic Containers (PRC) worldwide.
Pallet-Management-Services in the United States.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Environmental Technology: Recycling and reuse of materials
- Information Technology: Database systems, data administration
- Logistics: Transport packaging, freight securing
- Industries NACE:
- 52.29: Other transportation support activities
- 82.99: Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Retailer/Lebensmitteleinzelhändler, Producer/Erzeuger
- Sales markets - target countries:
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Wolfgang Orgeldinger (Mr.)