H.I.T. Maschinenbau GmbH + Co. KG
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
Machines and facilities for the wood processing industries
SAWING technology / GLULAM technology / PLANING technology
combined resaw/edging machine
Optimizing edger ASM 200
(cutting heights up to 130mm/up to 20 boards/ minute)
Optimizing edger ASM 300
(cutting heights up to 60mm/up to 30 boards/minute)
Sticking and stacking lines
Technology for hardwood sawmills
- Machine grading ?MTG Batch?
Destacking before finger jointing lines in different options
Infeed for preplaning
Face gluing and assembling of the beams
Feed of the presses
flexible presses ?lignoPRESS?
Press outfeed conveying systems and finish planing
- Patching and turning device for single beams
- Butterfly turning device for the patching of whole layers
- Systems allowing the patching staff a fast change of material
- Automatic patching system ?woodfix?
Stacking and wrapping lines
- Core competencies:
Since more than 20 years we are intensively engaged in machinery solutions for the wood processing industry.
At our location in Ettringen, Bavaria, individual solutions are developed for sawmills, for the further processing of timber (fingerjointed beams, glulam beams, CLT), for the manufacturing of prefabricated houses and for the panel industry. Whether to equip a new factory or to enlarge or to optimize an existing plant with our components ? H.I.T. with its long lasting experience and maximum flexibility creates best conditions for your strong competitive position in the wood market.
Our broad range of products covers all machines and facilities for sawmills, planing mills and glulam beam manufacturing including all corresponding mechanization and software.
With H.I.T. as your partner you will obtain all services you wish in best quality from one source and simultaneously you will profit by the competence of our specialists and their wide experience.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Forestry and Wood Industry: Woodworking machinery
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Material handling and storage technology
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Woodworking machinery
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Sales markets - target countries:
- not available
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Franz Anton (Mr.)