HECHT Technologie GmbH
- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 10m - <50m EUR
HECHT Technologie supplies machinery and systems to the bulk solids handling industry.
HECHTsystems simplify the in-house transfer of raw materials in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries. The standard products are filling and discharging machines for FIBC, containers, barrels, sacks and cardboard boxes. HECHT Technologie takes care of the engineering for the complete range of bulk solids technology.
HECHT Technologie also focuses on contamination-free systems. With the aid of specially developed systems that take the utmost care when filling containers, the inadvertent escape of hazardous products and contamination of bulk solids is prevented (persons and products are protected).
Range of services:
FIBC discharge & filling systems, drum-/sack-filling & emptying stations, automatic samplers, pneumatic conveying systems, dosing, containment systems, expendable film technology, engineerig
- Core competencies:
HECHT offers solutions to make the use of solids safer, easier and more efficient.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Chemical Industry: Technical services for chemical industry
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Plant engineering and construction
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Process engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Technical services for engineering industries
- Industries NACE:
- 28: Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
- 82: Office administrative, office support and other business support activities
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Chemie, Pharma, Lebensmittel, Nutraceuticals
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Matthias Hänsel (Mr.)
- Sales / marketing