HATZIS Edelstahlbearbeitung GmbH
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
HATZIS Edelstahlbearbeitung GmbH is a family-owned and med-sized steel-engineering company in Bavaria, Germany, which provides to more than 300 companies construction and production services for highest quality components made of stainless steel.
- Core competencies:
Construction, prototyping, serial production and contract manufacturing of single components, sub-assemblies, and complete products in the areas of store fixtures / shop fittings, special machine manufacturing, housing / casing construction or apparatus engineering. Furthermore individual and mass production of complex laser pierced, folded, punched, or welded parts, perfect polishing and finishing, especially if made of stainless steels, but also of other steels, aluminium, etc.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Construction Industry: Metal structures
- Environmental Technology: Technical services for environmental technology
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Technical services for engineering industries
- Mechatronics: Technical services for mechatronics
- Industries NACE:
- 25.99: Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c.
- 25.50: Forging, pressing, stamping and roll-forming of metal; powder metallurgy
- 25.73: Manufacture of tools
- 28.29: Manufacture of other general-purpose machinery n.e.c.
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Architekten, Innenarchitekten, Ladeneinrichtung, Systemeinrichtung, Maschinenbau, Lebensmittelindustrie
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Charalampos Hatzis (Mr.)