Goldbeck Süd GmbH Niederlassung München
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- >=125m EUR
The GOLDBECK Group conceptualizes, builds and maintains real estates for commercial and municipal uses. With 2,400 employees and a turn over of more than 1 Bn. € / year office buildings, industrial and logistics halls, multi-storey car parks, schools and sport halls as well as commercial solar equipments are planned and constructed. The objects are manufactured in form of construction elements and are realised individually. Short construction times and a high quality standard characterize this kind of construction. Of special importance is the consideration of requirements for energy efficiency and sustainability. 28 locations in Germany as well as more European branch offices in Birmingham, Bregenz, Bratislava, Posen, Cracow, Prague, Salzburg, St. Gallen and Vienna. Modern production plants for structural and facades construction elements as well as plants for concrete construction elements. Support of investors and owners in landed property and financing issues. Property services.
- Core competencies:
Design, Build, Service.
Offices,Halls, Car parking, Schools and sport halls, Solar power systems, Renovation.
Planning, Building Management.
Individual planning, turnkey construction and long-term management.
Element and system-based construction methods using own production facilities.
Economic, fast, energy-efficient, secure.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Construction Industry: Building construction
- Construction Industry: Building renovation, building protection
- Construction Industry: Consultation, planning, site management
- Construction Industry: Energy-saving construction
- Construction Industry: Prefabricated buildings, precasts
- Construction Industry: Renewable energy production
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Architecture
- Environmental Technology: Renewable energies
- Industries NACE:
- 41: Construction of buildings
- 41.1: Development of building projects
- 41.10: Development of building projects
- 41.2: Construction of residential and non-residential buildings
- 41.20: Construction of residential and non-residential buildings
GOLDBECK ist Mitglied in der "DGNB" - Deutschen Gesellschaft für nachhaltiges Bauen;
LEED (US Green Building Council), breeam:industrial, ÖGNI.
- Sales markets - target industries:
- not available
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Matthias Reinhard (Mr.)