Goerlich Pharma GmbH
- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
Goerlich Pharma International is an owner-run company, southeast of Munich, Germany.
Together with our subsidiaries and strategic networking partners, we have established ourselves worldwide in the segments of food supplements, dietetic food, dietary food for special medical purposes and feed supplements.
As a full service partner we offer our customers a marked advantage by providing complete systematic solutions:
Creating ideas, formulations, contract manufacturing & packaging, remarkable value for money and reliable delivery.
Our subsidiary GoCaps is your reliable supplier for high quality empty hard gelatine capsules and vegetarian HPMC capsules.
The essence of our corporate philosophy is long-term cooperation with our business partners and suppliers. This is the basis for continuous high quality of our services and products.
- Core competencies:
Service "Everything from one source":
Development, contract manufacturing, packaging of:
- food supplements
- dietetic food
- dietary food for special medical purposes
- feed supplements.
We offer contract manufacturing for various formulations, such as soft and hard capsules, tablets, and oil mixtures.
Our services range from raw material procurement, production and filling of goods and liquids to packaging in containers, jars, blisters and folding boxes.
Distributor of empty hard capsules (gelatine & HPMC).
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Food Industry: Fodder production
- Food Industry: Health food, dietary supplements, spices, tea
- Industries NACE:
- 10: Manufacture of food products
- 21: Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and pharmaceutical preparations
- ISO 9001:2008- HAACP- BIO (Ecocert)
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Nahrungsergänzungsmittel / Diätetische Lebensmittel / Ergänzend bilanzierte Diäten / Futterergänzungsmittel / Leere Hartkapseln (Gelatine & HPMC).
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Czech Republic
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
- Sales / marketing
Franz Görlich (Mr.)