- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- not available
Future-Shape is specialized in large-area capacitive sensor systems and sensor mats, providing a variety of applications within the fields of Ambient Assisted Living, building automation, security, comfort and personal safety.
SensFloor® is a large-area sensor floor that is produced in a roll-to-roll process and is based on wireless data transmission. It can be installed under virtually any kind of floor covering. Sophisticated analysis within the receiver allows the identification of different events. Moreover, the receiver can be easily adapted to existing systems thanks to many interfaces.
SensFloor® Mats are based on the SensFloor® System, are easy to install and offer a great flexibility regarding the dimensions, the surface, the design and the applications. We gladly support you with our system know-how in the development of your solutions.
- Core competencies:
Future-Shape developes and provides large-area sensor systems based on capacitive proximity sensors or pressure sensors. The sensor areas are based on conductive textile (Smart Textiles) with integrated radio modules (868MHz). The sensor signals are transmitted wirelessly to a receiver, where they are analysed and
different events are identified. Due to its flexible interfaces the SensFloor System is easily adaptable to other systems like indoor call systems, home automation or other wireless systems. Available are potential-free relays, radio interface, serial interface (RS232) and a MIDI interface.
Different sensor materials are available: SensGlass® for instance is a conductive coated glass, that can be used as a proximity sensor in combination with our sensor system. Moreover, conductive metal foils, deco metal or transparent foils are also available. NaviFloor® is a special floor supporting robot navigation by means of integrated RFID tags.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Security systems
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Technical services for electrical engineering and electronics
- Medical Technology: Equipment for hospitals
- Medical Technology: Robotics and navigation
- Industries NACE:
- 26: Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products
- 26.5: Manufacture of instruments and appliances for measuring, testing and navigation; watches and clocks
SensFloor System nach DIN EN60601-1-2; VDE 0750-1-2:2007 und IEC 60601-1-2:2007, modifiziert EN60601-1-1-2:2007
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Gebäudeautomation Pflegeeinrichtungen Betreutes Wohnen Sicherheitstechnik Türschleusen Pflegehilfsmittel
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Christine Strunz (Mrs.)
- Sales / marketing